Gatwick Aviation Museum ‘Engine Run Day’
Saturday 3rd October
Come and experience the power of our lighting and the roar of the Griffon powered Shackleton.
Each ticket provides you all day entry to the engine run event and the rest of the museum.
We are the only place in the UK (and Worldwide) where you will see these two cold war wariors run for the public this year, let alone on the same day, so do come along and see this unique event!.
There is also plenty to see in the museum, and expert staff are on hand to talk about our exhibits.
LET BATTLE COMMENCE
- Engine run start times 12:00 and 15:00.
- The order in which aircraft will be run will be determined on the day.
- Engine runs are subject to aircraft serviceability on the day.
- The total number of tickets available for this day is 180 and will be on a first come first served basis on the day therefore pre-booking is recommended.
- Access to internal exhibits on this day will be strickly limited to 30 people at a time due to Covid 19 therefore suitable precautions for inclement weather is advised.
- We recommend that you bring ear protection with you especially for children (Ear Protection will be available to purchase on the day if required.
- All entry fees are treated as donations.
- All tickets are subject to our ticket Terms and conditions available here.
1 spaces are left for this event out of 160
Bookings are closed for this event.