Gatwick Aviation Museum ‘Open Cockpit Day’
Saturday 3rd October
Come and sit in the cockpits of your favourite aircraft.
Each ticket provides you with a 10 min personal tour of the the cockpits of all our aircraft with details explanation of the controls from our experts.
You will be able to sit in the following cockpits:-
- English Electric Lightning
- Hawker Hunter T7
- de Havilland Sea Vixen
- Blackburn Buccaneer
- Percival Sea Prince
- Avro Shackleton
The following Aircraft will still have cockpits open with steps so that you can have a good look in as well as your expert tour but will not be available to sit in for safety reasons :-
- de Havilland Venom
- Gloucester Meteor
- Hawker Harrier
- To visit all aircraft will take around 2 hrs so please arrive at least 2 hrs before the end of the morning or afternoon session.
- Access to all aircraft will be via the use of steps, no other access method is available.
- All cockpits are rather small and require a reasonable degree of agility to get into.
- Tickets will be available on the day @ £50.00 per person.
- All entry fees are treated as donations.
- All tickets are subject to our ticket Terms and conditions available here.