ONLINE AND TICKET SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Gatwick Aviation Museum Ltd, hereto referred to as the Event Organiser.
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions.
- Tickets are not refundable under any circumstances other than cancellation of the event or unless the event is moved to another date which prohibits you from attending. In this instance the full value of the ticket (less any booking fees, transaction fees, credit card charges and insurance) will be refunded. Refund requests must be received within 7 days of the cancellation notice.
- We only provide eTickets for our events. In order to redeem you must provide event staff with your name and show your booking email as proof of ID.
- When purchasing eTickets, all customers on one order must arrive together. If purchasing for a large group, who may arrive at different times, you should purchase tickets separately.
- The Rules and Regulations of the venue, Event Organiser or promoter, for which Tickets were purchased, must be adhered to.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission and may conduct security searches on entry. Should you be refused entry for any reason, including but not limiting to how you are dressed, we are not liable to refund you for the ticket you have purchased.
- You are advised to check if the venue has a ‘last entry time’ as Ticket holders may not be admitted after this time.
- There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets if management alters or varies the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control. All Tickets are sold subject to line-up changes.
- There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets should an event organiser subsequently offer any discount or promotion that makes tickets available at a price lower than that previously paid by any customer.
- You are advised to check with the venue if personal photographic and recording equipment, laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink is prohibited.
- The Event Organiser accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to cancel any tickets we believe to have been purchased fraudulently.
- The Event Organiser does not accept any liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the website, any interruption or any failure to complete a transaction.
- The customer accepts full responsibility for all contact information on their customer account and must ensure it is updated when necessary. the Event Organiser accepts no responsibility for information not received by the customer due to out of date contact information.
- Ticket holders will be informed of any cancellation.
- If an event for which you have purchased Tickets is cancelled in full (and not rescheduled), you will be refunded the full purchase price of your Tickets. If you have purchased Tickets for an event that takes place over several (days and one or more days (but not all days) are cancelled, you may only be offered a proportionate partial refund.
All of these terms and conditions are subject to change and are governed by English law.